Have you ever lost a file and wondered where it went? Have you ever gotten that little message that says "Illegal Error" and wondered what happened? Perhaps you hired an employee who seemed to be the answer to your prayers, but then turned out to be a computer klutz.
Austin PC Repair offers computer training to you or your office staff. As part of this training, you and your staff will learn:
- The Basics
- Things to do with a computer
- Things not to do with a computer
- How to find files you have lost or misfiled
- What happens when you save files
- What happens if the power goes off
- How to back-up to CD, Zip, or floppies
- What a battery back-up can do, and why you should have one
- How to help keep the computer clean on the inside by watching what you put near the outside
- Why a surge protector or line voltage compensator is important
- How to use the computer to send and receive faxes
- Software installation and upgrades
- Virus protection
- Installing software
These are just a few of the topics that we can cover. We tailor our instruction around your work environment and needs, and we spend as much time as is necessary to answer any questions you or your staff may have.
If you have any specific requests, such as using the Internet, interoffice mail or networking that you would like covered during our time at your office, please let us know.
Even after we train you and your staff, you may still need to call on us for help.
Proper training in the use and care of your computer system will result in a more productive staff and less computer repair down the road.
FREE computer lessons including Word, Windows®, Photoshop®, Excel®, Frontpage®, and MUCH MORE!